Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You gotta log what you eat!

My lesson from today is no matter what,  you gotta write down everything you eat!  I kid myself that I can eyeball it and do OK. Ummmm, NO!  I THOUGHT I did good Monday - I had a good breakfast, had all my snacks and then went out to dinner without preparing!  By that I mean looking to see what would be good to eat at the restaurant where we were going. 

So we ordered sausage and onion pizza and a chicken caesar salad pizza - it's a salad so it can't be too bad, right?!?! WRONG!  The sausage and onion pizza was 260 calories for 2 slices and the salad pizza was 320!  I really would have sworn that it was the other way around!  And I enjoyed the sausage and onion more!  Lesson learned!  

Then I just blew it yesterday!  I stopped counting at 2000 calories (though not much more than that!).  No kidding myself there and I knew I was doing it!  And I did enjoy everything I ate! And drank!

At least I went to the gym both days!  Cardio on Monday and Weights for upper body on Tuesday.  So back on track today!  And everything is being written down and accounted for that crosses my lips!




No comments:

Post a Comment