Sunday, May 30, 2010

This time next week.....


I will be in a carb, wine and fat induced food coma! LOL I dream about red wine, pizza, hot wings, eggs & bacon!

This is my last carb day - affectionately named Toast day! A whole total of 110 grams allowed! I have been loving me some apples and corn tortillas! And then back to 50 grams for the duration! 6 days and counting.

I have been concentrating on cardio, cardio and more cardio to get that fat gone! Lost 1/2% of body fat this past week to put me at 16.5%. Looks like I will fall short of my 15% goal, but I am proud of my accomplishments!

Here are this weeks progress pictures! I am surprised at the
changes. It definitely makes staying on the eating plan more manageable.

1 comment:

  1. Those calves!! Nicole, you look awesome. You are proof that hard work and a positive and motivated attitude behind it can make you achieve amazing things. Have fun at your competition and kick some butt!!

    ReplyDelete